Orbic Helicopters offers practical, top-quality, personalized flight instruction in our fleet of Robinson Helicopters for both non-rated and rated helicopter pilots. Our training courses are individually personalized to your specific needs. For over 30 years, we have trained local hobbyists, emergency medical operators, government pilots, and law enforcement agencies. Come and see why people from all over train with us.
- Training for any annual recurrence training requirements (needed by many insurance companies).
- Instruction for owners of privately owned aircraft.
- Flight reviews and advanced training.
Why choose us for flight training?
- One-on-one personalized training at your own pace
- We offer advance flight training
- We specialize in touchdown autorotation training
- Turbine Transition Training available
- Over 30 years of experience in helicopter flight training
- Clean, well-maintained, always hangared fleet
- We do our own maintenance and we are a FAA Certified Part 145 Repair Station
Why choose Orbic?
Since 1990 Orbic Helicopters has been providing practical, high-quality, flight instruction using experienced flight instructors and exceptional aircraft in an informal setting. Our small size, ideal physical training environment, and highly-experienced instructors allow us to provide individually-tailored, one-on-one flight training experiences that adapt to our customers’ needs, schedules, and produce the safest helicopter pilots possible. For almost thirty years, we’ve trained everyone from local hobbyists to professionals from multiple industries (including emergency medical operators and government / law-enforcement agencies). Come see why people from all over the world travel to Camarillo to train with us!